Due to the diversity and complexity of food ingredients and products, as well as the special requirements for food safety and hygiene, it was decided
Machinery and equipment should meet the requirements of food production process, reasonable structure, low energy consumption, safety and hygiene.
First, the adaptability and advanced requirements of food processing: the design and manufacture of food machinery and equipment must meet the basic functional requirements. To meet the adaptability requirements of food raw materials or production conditions, to provide convenience for users.
Food machinery and equipment are often required to produce products of different varieties or qualities, one machine or one assembly line.
A wide variety of foods are produced using different raw material formulations, changing process parameters or working conditions of the equipment. For example, one
The biscuit production line often requires the production of a variety of biscuits, matching various biscuit moldings, changing the baking time and baking.
Temperature is a must for biscuit machinery.
Second, the rationality and reliability requirements of the mechanical structure: 1. Equipment installation and detachability requirements. Under the premise of meeting the functional requirements of food production process, the design strives to simplify the structure of the machine and provide the convenience of equipment installation and disassembly. The clamping mechanism can reasonably adopt the wing nut and the single handle handle buckle, etc. The cover and door of all kinds of containers should be easily disassembled for cleaning.
2. Equipment reliability and durability requirements: Equipment reliability and durability are inseparable concepts, which refers to the extent to which mechanical equipment maintains its intended function for a specified service life under specified operating conditions. It is related to the overall structure of the mechanical equipment and the strength, stiffness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-interference of the parts. In modern mechanical engineering. Reliability is an important indicator that cannot be ignored. Food processing is often an automated, continuous production line. If a mechanical device fails, it may cause the entire production line to stop working, and even all the raw materials invested will be scrapped.
3. Low energy consumption requirements: The quantity of food production materials is large, and the reasonable mechanical structure can effectively improve the mechanical transmission efficiency. Reasonable mechanical design can effectively reduce the raw materials and energy consumed by the unit products, including raw materials, fuel, steam, water, electric energy, lubricants, spare parts wear and mechanical equipment depreciation.
Third, operational safety requirements: food production labor productivity is not high, the number of personnel, the level of technology is low, the potential risk factors should be eliminated as much as possible in the design and manufacture of food machinery and equipment.
Fourth, food safety and hygiene requirements: Hygienic requirements are one of the basic characteristics of food machinery is different from other machinery. Food machinery and equipment have a very important impact on food safety and hygiene.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grinding Machine
- Working principle of grinding machine
- rice milling
- The history of Rice milling
- Operation Method of Rice Mill
- Making method of rice mill special ...
- Performance of paddy drying machine
- The working characteristics of padd...
- Milling Machine
- Characteristics of self-grinder
- Describe the development goals and ...
- Method and principle of rice milling
- Finished finishing of rice
- Advantages and disadvantages of dif...
- Introduction to the process of rice...
- Separation of glutinous rice and al...
- What are the dimensions of the mate...
- Briefly explain the principle of sh...
- How many different whitening method...
- Specific gravity stone machine