Weber studied the theory of dry self grinding process for a long time. He describes the movement of the crushing process in dry-type self mills as follows: There are three main reasons for crushing the ore in dry self grinder:
1, the impact of the free fall;
2, from the pressure state suddenly changed to the tension state of the instantaneous stress;
3, the friction between the particles.
The new ore in the small grains, from the feed end into, along a surface evenly fall on the bottom of the cylinder center, and then spread to both sides. Large chunks have a larger kinetic energy, always tend to the far side, but some of them must be collided with the AB face, and then return to the other side, so that the mass is evenly distributed. The role of-and b here is to prevent the segregation of materials from being harmful. The particles returned along the bottom of the ore end are like fine grains in the new feed, evenly falling in the center of the base of the cylinder and then spreading to both sides. The bulk and the fine grains move axially along the bottom of the cylinder, in the opposite direction, resulting in a grinding and stripping action.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grinding Machine
- Working principle of grinding machine
- rice milling
- The history of Rice milling
- Operation Method of Rice Mill
- Making method of rice mill special ...
- Performance of paddy drying machine
- The working characteristics of padd...
- Milling Machine
- Characteristics of self-grinder
- Rice Mill Destoner for Rice Impurit...
- 2017 Rice Color Sorter machine
- Complete set rice mill machine
- CCD color sorter
- Auto Rice Mill Processing Plan Sift...
- Milling machine
- Milling machine role
- Rice processing machinery
- Rice Color Sorter
- Rice Mill Pneumatic Husker